The question “where do I fall on the political spectrum” has been one that’s been plaguing my mind for months now and, unfortunately, I do not have a good answer. However, I do think it’s high time I started formulating and ideology and explaining it and so this will be a list of posts in the series, untitled thus far, wherein I will examine what I hold true about value systems, the state, “rights”, etc.
- Part 4: The Races of Humanity or: How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Socially Constructed Divisions – Part 2
- Part 3: The State of Nature – The Individual, The Environment, and the Rise of the State
- Part 2: The Races of Humanity or: In Defense of the Biological Reality of Race and Towards a New Understanding of Diversity – Part 1
- Part 1: Ecosophy – Deep Ecology, Anthropocentrism, and Intrinsic Value
- Part 0: What Am I Politically?